Thursday, January 08, 2004

Sometimes I use pictures of myself to play on Photoshop or experiment with other photo-editing programs in order to see what they do. This picture was made in Irfanview with a terrible picture of me that I had taken with my webcam indoors in the winter. I was dressed very warmly because it was uncomfortably cold in the house. I pasted that picture into a picture I had taken of the back part of the Rock Pond Berm Trail at Three Rivers. I love the trail and the picture of the trail because of the multiple layers and "gateways" and the lighting. I also found a hawk skull near that spot, in perfect shape. This picture was treated with a oil painting filter which softens the focus and resolution. I generally prefer a sharper focus, but this was an enlightening experiment for me.

No comments: